| The Wright residence is where the Wright family lives. It is next to Donald Eustis' house. It is two floors high, and it also has an attic, a frontyard, a backyard, and a basement.
- Family Room
- Nate's room
- Ellen's room
- Marty's room
- Study with computer
- Guest room (maybe)
- The smoke alarm in the kitchen frequently goes off due to Marty Wright's cooking skills, as he usually burns the food.
- Once, the roof above the family room was destroyed when Marty accidentally catapulted a snowman's head too high, and it smashed through the roof.
- It is usually egged and once was spray-painted during Halloween, as Marty usually hands out awful "treats"like zesty ranch soy nuts.
- Ellen's room was once painted, resulting her to stay in Nate's room for a few days. During those days, Ellen put posters all around Nate's walls, organized the messy room, built a troll village and even sprayed perfume all around the room (which resulted Francis thinking that Nate put on perfume during baseball practice).
- There is very little snacks, which include, ketchup packets, croutons, prunes, half a bag of chopped walnuts, three packs of instant oatmeal, ice cubes, liver bites (for Spitsy), orange marmalade, onions, one expired box of lime Jell-O, soy sauce, almond scented soap, and parsley.