Mrs. Czerwicki is the detention overseer at P.S. 38. She is seen in all of the books except for Big Nate Lives It Up
ReferencesIn Big Nate in a Class by Himself she told Nate he had broken the record of the most detention slips.
In Big Nate Goes For Broke she told Nate that he got three detentions that week. She also gave Nate the idea for the P.S. 38 Cartooning Club.
In Big Nate: Genius Mode and Big Nate: Say Goodbye to Dork City, she is shocked that Nate got 10 detentions, which is a new record.
- She is fond of reading romance novels during detention to pass the time.
- She is shown to be great at table football.
- Her husband was too busy watching tennis(?) than getting her a valentine's day card.
- Her son is in prison.
- On Nate's rage-o-meter he said that she is permanently miffed.
- She is revealed to be a volunteer.
- She seems to have White, curly-frizzy hair and wears a sweater.
- Will tend to, not knowing it, yet about how ignorant her husband is.
- In Big Nate From the Top it was revealed she has a daughter