Mrs. Czerwicki is the detention monitor at P.S. 38. She is seen in all of the books except for "Big Nate Lives It Up."
Mrs. Czerwicki has white, curly-frizzy hair. She is usually seen wearing a sweater.
It is unknown how Czerwicki became detention monitor.
Big Nate In A Class By Himself
In Big Nate in a Class by Himself she told Nate he had broken the record of the most detention slips. This made him very excited, as he had been attempting to surpass everyone else throughout the day.
At some point prior to P.S. 38's passage to Jefferson Middle School, she told Nate that he received three detentions that week. She also gave Nate the idea for the P.S. 38 Cartooning Club.
- She is fond of reading romance novels during detention to pass the time.
- She is shown to be great at table football.
- Her husband took her to a hockey game for their aniversary, making her angry.
- Her son is in prison.
- She is rated as 'miffed - it's a way of life' in Nate's 'P.S. 38 ANGERGRAPH!'
- She is revealed to be a volunteer.
- It shows that she wears a wig, since it once caught on fire in Big Nate: In a Class By Himself
- Will tend to, not knowing it, yet about how ignorant her husband is.
- In Big Nate From the Top it was revealed she has a daughter.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found