Affiliate Requests is the process in which Big Nate Wiki Administrators and Moderators will decide if a wiki should become an affiliate with Big Nate Wiki. As affiliates, Big Nate Wiki will promote the affiliating wiki(s) onto the main page and the affiliates should do the same (If you have a dedicated Affiliates List, please inform a Big Nate Wiki Admin.) Thus, rising chances of more users on both wikis.
Rules & Requirements
- The wiki must contain 60 or more articles.
- The wiki must have at least 1 active bureaucrat.
- The requester must put this format: "Heading 3" (Classic Editor) or "Sub-heading 1" (Visual Editor) with the name of your wiki, a link to the wiki, a paragraph about why the wiki would like to be affiliated, the wiki's logo, and the requester's signature.
- The requester must also be an admin of their wiki.
- Avoiding this format will cause the request to be ignored and most likely deleted.
- Only the staff of this wiki are allowed review the request.
- Any admins or moderators reviewing can either not reply, reply, or, make your wiki into affiliate.
- If you do not receive a response, please do not request for 1 week. If you request more than 1 time a week, you will be blocked.
- If the requesting wiki does not promote Big Nate Wiki onto their main page one week after the request approval, the admins and moderators on the Big Nate Wiki will cease to continue affiliation with the requesting wiki.
- Please do not request on an admin's or moderator's talk page/message wall. Always make it either a blog, discussion post, or a forum thread.
- Only admins like WestonLulz can accept/decline Affiliate requests.